Transform Resistance into Support During Organizational Change When introducing a change in your organization do you wonder why employees tend to resist it rather than get on board and support it? It is imperative to provide clear and continual communication to employees, customers, and all stakeholders during any form of change, whether it is simple [...]
For your company
- Increase profitability and productivity.
- Turn conflict into cooperation.
- Transform resistance into support during organizational change
- Create cohesive teams
- Simplify complex information for business presentations
Include the following:
- Increase profitability and productivity
- Reduce conflict and cultivate collaboration
- Create culture of camaraderie where employees want to be
- Build stronger relationships
- Increase job satisfaction
- Develop stronger commitment to job, teams, projects, and organization
- Achieve greater understanding between employees, departments, management, and generations
- Develop climate of trust and positive attitudes
- Foster happier employees
Presentations available as
Trainings, keynotes, breakout sessions, full day and half day interactive workshops.
Caused by dysfunctional communication
Miscommunication and misunderstanding costs companies millions of dollars and wastes substantial amounts of time every year.
Prevent and alleviate dysfunctional communication in your organization through clear communication.
“Patty did a great job speaking at our HR Star Conference at the L.A. Convention Center. She scored a 91% approval rate, which I consider pretty amazing for a first time speaker at our conference and L.A. is the most critical of all our conference cities. It is very rare a first time speaker gets scores anywhere near 80%, let alone 91%, including speakers I’ve had for years. In my opinion she’s right up there at the top for best presenter and we will definitely have her back at our conferences in both Los Angeles and San Francisco. Congratulations are definitely in order!”
Braden Albert, President, HR Star Conference